Mobile Card Machines
Koicoms Mobile GPRS Card Machines
Koicoms Roam – the NEW Roaming SIM card
Koicoms Roam is a special SIM card thatm Koicoms are now offering with our GPRS Mobile Terminals. This new SIM card is inserted into terminals and means that our Mobile Terminals will automatically connect to the strongest GPRS signal from any one of FOUR UK GPRS Networks; Vodafone, O2 and Everything Everywhere (previously Orange & T-Mobile).
We recognise that connecting to the strongest network doesn’t always mean that the network in question is not ‘congested’ as can happen from time to time. To help with this, we have developed the Koicoms Roam solution so that you can also manually choose which network you wish to connect to.
- Automatic connection to the strongest of FOUR UK GPRS Networks
- If one network is unavailable the terminal will automatically connect to the next strongest one
- The power to select a Network of your choice, from Vodafone, O2, Orange or T-Mobile (Everything Everywhere)
- If the network automatically selected by the terminal is congested, you canmanually swap to a different one
- A truly practical mobile solution delivered to you by the one of the UK’s leading provider of GPRS Payment Terminals
- Perfect for fixed locations as well as mobile businesses – no costly phone line required to connect to the bank
- Koicoms Roam ensures that you will have the best possible opportunity to gain coverage for your Koicoms GPRS Payment Terminal, wherever you are
The Hypercom® Optimum M4230 is a GPRS payment solution that ensures you are able to quickly, efficiently and securely process transactions anywhere, any time; it’s an ideal solution for businesses on the go. The compact ergonomic design provides easy transport and the extra long life battery ensures that you have enough power to get through even the busiest day. It can effectively process credit and debit cards, gift cards, dynamic currency conversion (DCC) and Tax Free refunds. The Optimum M4230 makes mobile processing quick and easy while meeting today’s stringent payment industry security standards.
- GPRS eliminates the need for a phone line or Internet connection
- Ideal for pay-at-table restaurants, handover counters, or any non-counter customer present environment
- Improve your customer experience and cardholder security by bringing the point of payment to your customer
Remaining connected in the most demanding situations, even on-the-go, whilst increasing productivity and maximizing revenue opportunities are crucial aims in today’s ever-changing business environments. Ingenico’s new range of mobile terminal solutions is geared to enable merchants to rise to these challenges.
The iWL200 series offers a high-performance platform to host new applications, value-added, profitable services and develop brand image. Transforming a Point of Sale into a Point of Affinity, it takes merchants well beyond conventional payment scenarios.
Koicoms believes in helping UK business prosper and we would be proud to partner with you to take your profits to the next level!